I am a chess coach, and take online chess classes for children across age groups, primarily for 8-14 year old children. I conduct online and offline chess activities and puzzle events, in both group and individual settings. I have structured a chess curriculum for primary school kids. Besides, I coach and mentor aspiring women to become successful chess instructors.
The courses are designed to inculcate skill sets like problem solving, attention to details, pattern recognition, planning, critical thinking, memory and concentration. I have been awarded a Homepreneurs Award (Sports Start Up - Chess) and a member of Chithirai Global Community, WE – Women Entrepreneurs, and WICCI National Homepreneurs Council
Online Chess classes
10 days Beginners Chess Course
- Focus on the basics of chess starting from movements of the pieces to Checkmates.
- Helps develop Pattern recognition, Memory, Reasoning
Chess for Mom – Teacher Training Course
Want to teach your kid how to play chess? But don't know how to proceed?
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur looking for a flexi career? This workshop is for you.
Regular Ongoing Classes
- End game Strategies
- Middle game Tactics and Strategies
- Main focus is on Concentration, Pattern recognition, Memory, Critical thinking, Reasoning-Classes are structured and framed based on the children interest and strength
Private One on One Classes
- Private classes are designed based on the children's age, interests, and their strengths.
- Main focus is on Concentration, Pattern recognition, Memory, Critical thinking, Reasoning- Helps in overall development